New Book Additions at the Thousand Stars Library
The Thousand Stars Foundation received the following titles (hard copies) for its library from Serindia Publications.
1. The Dalai Lamas: A Visual History, edited by Martin Brauen,
2. The Dragon’s Gift: The Sacred Arts of Bhutan, edited by Terese Tse Bartholomew and John Johnston,
3. Portraits of the Masters: Bronze Sculptures of the Tibetan Buddhist Lineages, edited by Donald Dinwiddie,
4. The Temples of Lhasa: Tibetan Buddhist Architecture from the 7th to the 21st Centuries, by Andre Alexander,
5. The Circle of Bliss: Buddhist Meditational Art by John C. Huntington and Dina Bangdel.
Detail about these books can be obtained from http://www.serindia.com.
We are grateful to Khun Shane Suvikapakornkul for his generosity and support of the Foundation’s activities.