Message to Tree Planters
Thank you for your interest in planting Khadiras with Pandara. This is the first time that a number of Khadiras will be grown on the land making it a forest of Khadira, as its name (Khadiravana) suggests.
The Foundation will try our best to welcome you and make you feel at home in the natural atmosphere. Vegetarian and non-vegetarian food, fruits, hot & cold refreshments and snacks will be served. We are particularly delighted to hear that children also share this volunteer spirit and are enthusiastic about an opportunity to plant trees and be with nature.
To help you pack, here is a checklist of what to bring:
1. Gardening tools from home (if possible)
2. Towels, bathroom kit
3. Wet tissue
4. Sleeping bag (if possible)
5. Comfortable clothing
6. Warm clothes for late night and early morning – jacket, long sleeve t-shirt, or shawl are recommended.
7. Walking shoes
8. Non-toxic mosquito repellent, balm
11. Personal medicine
12. Notebook, favorite book
13. Snacks & toys for children